Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!







Happy Halloween! We had Star Wars heroes and villains and incredible hulk. I tried to talk Ty into being Luke and keeping the Star Wars theme, but he wouldn' t have it. We went over to the church ate chilli and did a trunk or treat. What a great idea that is. No more walking door to door and you get it all done in about an hour. Afterwards we went to our neighbors for more food and games. Dave shocked everyone with his tennis pro outfit. He was wearing my short shorts under his pants and he pulled off his pants with one tug and showed off those lovely Greenwood chicken legs. Sorry, I didn't get a picture of that. We have so much candy I am sure my kids are going to be bouncing off the walls for weeks, but hey that is the best part. Candy!!! I hope all of you had a wonderful Halloween and I am sorry we missed all of the fam this year and all of the little ones costumes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice costumes. So is the tennis pro a villain? I know I'd be scared of Dave in super short shorts.

The Greenwoods said...

Soooo cute! I love your guys' outfits! Dave--I never penned you for a tennis guy--but I like it! Looks like you guys had a great and fun filled Halloween! Sure missed you guys this year!

Jodie said...

Cute little boys! Looks like the Yoda costume fit after all! I'm impressed you and Dave actually dressed up, and I'm even more impressed that Dave showed off his sexy legs. Now wasn't THAT a treat!

Sara said...

I am so happy you posted!! I missed you guys at Nancy's! I LOVE the little Yoda! SO CUTE! I am not like I want to see my brothers chicken legs... but I wish you got a picture... didn't think Dave had it in him! That is awesome! And The Darth and Hulk are also darling... as usual!

Sara said...

I can only imagine Ty's facial expression under there... HAHA!