Saturday, June 27, 2009

Quick Update.

So I have been really busy and haven't blogged in a while, but here is a quick update on our family.

Jase caught his first fish!



Ty had his first T-ball game and he did awesome.

Ty graduated from his 3 year old preschool class. Yea!!!!



And we had Jaser's 6th Birthday Party...


Star Wars ofcourse. Thanks to my party planner Rebecca it got "The best Party Ever" award from a bunch of the boys. (By the way, Jase is hidden behind the other boy.)
So I know this isn't a very exciting post, but I had way to much to catch up on. Maybe next time I won't wait so long to make a new post. HA.



1 comment:

Jodie said...

I have to say I'm quite impressed by your ability to recap all those huge events in 100 words or less. I sure could use that kind of gift in my life...short and sweet. I tend to draw out everything in words...like this comment for instance...I'll stop now.